Happy December!
It is hard to believe that it is only school days until the break. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were all waiting to meet each other.
The students in room 119 are very busy and have many things to get done before we go for the break.
In no particular order:
1. Math - Math Homework for tomorrow - Textbook page 88- 89 , number 1 -7 (Classifying Shapes)
2. Science - Each student has chosen a date for the their endangered species presentations. I can't wait to see them. They have been working so hard finding out about their animals and making really creative and interesting presentations to teach the class.
3. Social Studies Mind Maps should be coming in now. I have some handed in already. For those on the iPads, I am just working on getting them for some part of the day tomorrow or the next to finish them off.
4. Literacy - Writing- students are reminded to hand in their Personal Memoir outlines for feedback. I have handed back a number of them. We will start writing on Wednesday.
5. Literacy - Reading - the third Journal entry is to be completed by Wednesday and at this point students should be working on their Summative tasks. Remember they are due December 19th.
I hope your holiday plans are shaping up nicely.
Ms. Green
No comments:
Post a Comment